Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Julia at the splashpad











This morning I had to do a lot of paperwork and then Julia and I had to drive to Lenoir City to get a Judge to sign an Order. She was so good all day that after her dinner I took her over to Carl Cowan park for a walk in her stroller. Once we got there and did a loop around the trail, the water at the splashpad looked so good...so I put a swim diaper on Julia and took her in ( = Our little water baby LOVED the splash pad and really enjoyed both the water and watching all of the "big" kids play. I figured out that I could take a few pictures of her in the splashpad if I went back to the car for her little umbrella stroller...and Julia thought it was great fun to sit in her stroller and play in the water. I think we'll be making many, many trips there this summer ( =

No comments: