Thursday, June 04, 2009

Lake Winnepasaukah...






My mother, sister and I took all of the kids to Lake Winnie (an amusement park near Chattanooga). SUCH a nice park for little ones...lots of kiddie rides, a great playground, and a big splashpad...and you can actually bring your own cooler inside of the park. All of the kids rode everything they were able to according to their height and Julia even rode the log flume and her first kiddie coaster ( = Kaitlyn was also super brave and was so disappointed when she was deemed too short to ride the roller coasters (she rode other 48" or taller rides but I guess they were just extra strict on the coasters). I took off my socks so we could stuff her sandals, but even that left her a wee bit shy of the line (= Nonetheless, we had a great day and the kids were angels...every single one of them was so good. I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I meant to, but here are a few.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a great time by all and I would repeat the adventure again. I was so proud of Andrew for riding all the rides.